Unattended Cremation - £1,250.00
A simple and respectful way to say goodbye to your loved one
Our Unattended Funeral - also referred to as a direct or unattended cremation - is ideal for those who would prefer a much simpler funeral. An Unattended Funeral is different to a traditional funeral as there is no formal funeral service beforehand and no mourners present at the cremation. It gives family members the chance to arrange a dignified and respectful funeral, whilst allowing you more time and freedom to plan a memorial service or celebration of life that truly reflects your loved one at a later date.
- Repatriation of your loved one to Cimla Funeral Home (during office hours/within 25 miles of death),
- Oak veneered plain or panelled coffin with interior and exterior fittings and engraved nameplate,
- Care of your loved one at our chapel of rest,
- Administration of funeral arrangements,
- Online Funeral Announcement,
- Cremation Fee,
- Doctors Fee,
- Repatriation of your loved one to a local crematorium in a hearse or suitable vehicle,
- Provision of necessary staff and bearers for the funeral,
- Return of ashes to the family in a suitable container.