Cimla Funeral Home – Chapel of Rest
Cimla Funeral Home is located at 112 Cimla Road, on the corner of Myrtle Road.
It is a distinctive 1930s Art Deco building and was formerly the Co-Operative Society Cimla Branch and a Grade II listed building.
Today, it has been adapted into our personal chapel of rest and recent renovation work carried out now enables us to provide families with:
- Dedicated religious / non religious venue
- Purpose built seating for up to 45
- Viewing room
- Family room
- Traditional organ music or up-to-date SONO music system
- 2 separate offices
- Private room for funeral arrangements
- Disabled access
- Men’s / Women’s / disabled toilet facilities
Call Us: 01639 769500
If you would like a visit of our new premises, please contact us on: 01639 769500 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org